Team sessions are great if you want to practice yourself while incorporating match specific scenarios for your team. These sessions are created to be fun, educational, practical while challenging and create a bit of team building as well. This package is customized as best as possible for the group, including match like situations or specific game plans you have in place already. Sessions are broken down by the skill you wish to work on; goal kicking, punting, box kicking or drop goals.
Whether you have younger players (10 and up) or are overseeing a more experienced side, the team sessions are ideal for accelerating the learning of the team and applying it for a higher level of performance.
- We provide the team with a questionnaire to highlight improvement areas or specific game plays
- You receive a 2 hour team kicking session
- You are provided with work-ons after your session for your continued improvement
- 1 designated player and Adam have a 30 minute virtual discussion* post session to debrief
*Please note* all virtual discussions are held via Zoom. Accounts are free to set up.
- 4-10 players
- $150 for first player + $50 per additional player
- Work-ons and drills are provided for the teams continued improvement
- Match scenarios practiced for all positions in the group
Extras (for all participants):
- You will gain access to Chip & Chase Rugby’s Private Facebook Community Group via invite
- You will have direct access to Adam through Whatsapp Business messaging for any follow up questions
- You will receive exposure on Chip & Chase Rugby’s Instagram page through posting of your submitted videos
If you have a specific question or want to work on something outside of what is mentioned above, please contact us here.