Book a personal coaching session with Adam to accelerate your progress and sharpen your skills. Our sessions are designed so you get immediate feedback as well as specific work-ons for what you need as an individual to keep progressing.
Whether you’re just starting out and want to learn the basics, or need some specific advice and support at a higher level, our sessions are designed to get you to where you want to be, guaranteed.
- We provide you with a questionnaire to highlight improvement areas
- You and Adam have a virtual discussion* prior to your 1st kicking session
- You receive a 90 minute 1 on 1 personalized kicking session
- You are provided with work-ons after your session for your continued improvement
- You and Adam have a 30 minute virtual discussion* post kicking session to debrief
*Please note* all virtual discussions are held via Zoom. Accounts are free to set up.
In your initial session you will:
- Receive feedback and assessment of current routine & style based on principles specifically created by Chip & Chase Rugby
- Work to achieve your next steps in increasing power, increasing accuracy in punting, spiral kicking, goal kicking or drop goals
- Tackle any specific problems you have based on the questionnaire you answered. The session can be structured or more free flowing based on what you want to get out of it
- If you’re in pre-season or getting ready for a game that weekend, Adam will be by your side making sure you’re as prepared as possible for your goals
- You will gain access to Chip & Chase Rugby’s Private Facebook Community Group via invite
- You will have direct access to Adam through Whatsapp Business messaging for any follow up questions
- You will receive exposure on Chip & Chase Rugby’s Instagram page through posting of your submitted videos
If you have a specific question or want to work on something outside of what is mentioned above, please contact us here.